Washing your hair everyday isn’t advisable, especially if you are prone to dryness, brittleness or hair fall. The biggest problem is that oil accumulates and makes your hair look unkempt. While there are many remedies like dry shampoo or baking soda, sometimes the sebum production is so intense that you must hide your hair! Luckily, there are great hairstyles that hide greasy hair while making you look oh so chic and stylish.
Here, Kaushal Beauty shows us 5 quick and easy hairstyles that you can do by yourself. No need to go to the hair stylist, these are so easy to do you’ll be making them your go-to hair tricks.
First off, here’s what you’ll need:
- Fine Toothed Comb
- Hair Pins
- Hair Elastics
Here are the hairstyles:
1. The Sleek Pony- This is the simplest look that can look very elegant if done right. Gather all your hair into a high ponytail and make sure everything on top is neat and tight. Wear a bold lipstick and statement earrings and viola a super chic look in seconds.
2. The Wrapped Sleek Pony- An enhanced version of the the sleek pony with your hair going around the elastic hair tie to completely hide it. This hairstyle is a classic!
3. The Sleek Braid- Simply divide remaining ponytail in three sections and braid until the end. Secure with a hair tie. It’s that quick and easy!
4. The Braided Top Knot- Simply take the braided hair and wrap around to make a top knot. Secure with bobby pins making sure that it feels tight and won’t fall down. You can use as many hair pins as you need, depending on the thickness of your hair. If you want it concealed, use lighter shades of hair pins for blond hair.
5. The Sleek Top Knot- Starting off with the Wrapped Sleek Pony, do not braid, instead twirl the hair and wrap it around making a top knot. A very basic but chic look that can go from day to night.
Now wasn’t that so simple and quick? Use Bella Eleganze’s The Brush to detangle hair effectively without pain and struggle. These looks are great to do for your kids as well. Give them a try and let us know which one is your favorite!
To see the video in more detail please watch: